*** CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION ***
A Truetimber Team Leader:
- Is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission.
- Is willing to work safely, and work hard.
- Is able to communicate effectively with management, team members and clients.
- Has the ability to work as a team player to meet weekly goals.
- Has a strong desire to work in the Tree Care Industry climbing and caring for trees.
A Team Leader’s Job Duties Include:
- Delivering Safe, Quality Tree Work to our Clients
- Completing Work Order Paperwork and Information Needed for Invoicing
- Coaching, Training and Professional Development of Their Team Members
- Adherence to our Safety Practices and Policies
- Adherence to our Equipment Care Program
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate:
- Must be 18+
- Must have 3+ years experience climbing trees in the Tree Care Industry.
- Must be willing and able to lead, manage and hold Team Members accountable.
- Must have or be willing to obtain the ISA Certified Arborist Certification.
- Must be very familiar with ANSI industry standards in climber safety and pruning.
- Must have a valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain Class ”B” CDL License with Air Brake Endorsement.
- Must undertake a pre-employment physical examination and drug screen to determine suitability for the position.
- Must be willing to demonstrate basic climbing skills during the interview process.
- Must be able to obtain First-Aid/CPR certification within 30 days of hire. (Training provided)
- Must be willing and able to work additional hours during peak season or weather-related situations.
- Annual Uniform/Gear Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vision, Dental, Life and Supplemental Insurance Options
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- 18 days PTO
- Monthly Profit Sharing and Bonus Opportunity
- 3% Simple IRA Contribution Match
- Paid Training / Certifications
If you are seeking a culture of teamwork and comradery, and believe you are a good candidate for this position, please apply using this link: https://truetimber.bamboohr.com/careers/26?source=aWQ9MjE%3D