**CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION**
An Experienced Tree Climber:
- Is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission.
- Is willing to work safely, and work hard.
- Is able to communicate effectively with management, team members and clients.
- Has the ability to work as a team player and meet weekly goals.
- Has a strong desire to work in the Tree Care Industry climbing trees.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- Must be 18+
- Must have 3+ years experience climbing trees in the Tree Care Industry.
- Must have or be willing to obtain the ISA Certified Arborist Certification.
- Must be very familiar with ANSI industry standards in climber safety and pruning.
- Must have a valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain Class ”B” CDL License with Airbrake Endorsement.
- Must undertake a pre-employment physical examination and drug screen to determine suitability for the position.
- Must be willing to demonstrate basic climbing skills during the interview process.
- Must be able to obtain First-Aid/CPR certification within 30 days of hire. (Training provided)
- Must be willing and able to work additional hours during peak season or weather-related situations.
- Annual Uniform/Gear Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance option (HSA/HRA eligible)
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Up to 18 days PTO (Accrual)
- Monthly Profit Sharing and Bonus Opportunity
- 3% Simple IRA Contribution Match After 1 Year
- Increased Profit Sharing Opportunity After 5 Years
If you are good-natured, enjoy climbing, and believe you are a good candidate for this position, please apply using the following link: https://truetimber.bamboohr.com/careers/35?source=aWQ9MjE%3D